One tour each Tuesday departs at 6 pm and returns at 7:45 pm
Children 0-4 years Free but must have a ticket
Youth 5-18 or College ID $7.00
Adults 19 and up $15.00
$2.00 discount per ticket for groups of 20 or more
Trolley Limit is 34 people.
Tickets Available at www.chapmanculturalcenter.org
- All Trolley visitors meet in Visitor Center at Chapman Cultural Center 200 E. St. John Street Spartanburg SC 29306
- Visitor Center is located on first floor of the Moseley Building
- 90 minute Trolley with Docent providing details of each art installation and facts about the Seeing Spartanburg in a New Light Project.
- Audio Tour is also available by Artist Erwin Redl
- Parking is Free at Chapman Cultural Center or Liberty St. Parking Deck
- Guest may bring food and beverages but NO GLASS is allowed.
6:00 pm Trolley departs CCC to Mobile Suspension at Denny’s Plaza. Guests unload on Broad Street. Guests have 5 minutes to view Mobile Suspension.
Trolley travels to Under One Roof at S Converse St Park. Guests unload for 5 minutes.
Trolley travels to Islands of Light at Duncan Park Lake Guests stay on the trolley.
Trolley travels to Benchmark at CC Woodson Center. Guests unload and visit the work for 5 minutes.
Trolley travels Spartanburg Swing in Hampton Heights. Guests stay on the trolley.
Trolley travels to Video Village in Highlands. Guests unload and visit the work for 10 minutes.
Trolley travels back to CCC and returns at 7:45 pm
- Note: Trolley will not travel to River Poetry at Cottonwood Trail since the path to the exhibit is not lighted.