• Comeyah Tales: Stories and songs celebrating the history and culture of coastal South Carolina. Easily adapted for all ages. Interactive performance for K – 3
• An Introduction to Gullah Culture: A journey through the stories, songs, language, history and culture of the Gullah community.
Interactive presentation appropriate for grades 4 – 12
For more than 20 years, Natalie Daise has developed and facilitated interactive learning experiences for educators, students, and audiences in schools, universities, conferences, and other venues, both nationally and regionally.
Well known to television audiences via Nick Jr. and Noggin TV’s “Gullah Gullah Island,” her accomplishments include:
• 1997 and 1998 IMAGE Award nominations,
• 1998 Daytime Emmy nomination
• Silver and Gold Parent’s Choice awards
• South Carolina’s highest honor, The Order of the Palmetto
• South Carolina’s Jean Lacy Harris Folk Heritage Award, given for lifetime achievement and excellence in folk art.